Key Features in All Hammer Homes:
- Energy efficient design and construction with highly efficient icynene insulation, low E impact windows and all CBS construction. Designed for 160 mph wind codes.
- Open floor plans with expansive views to the pool and outdoor living areas.
- Large covered lanai with optional outdoor fireplaces and outdoor kitchen designs that include grill, refrigerator, sink and cabinets. Offered as option on all homes.
- Expansive kitchens and seating areas ideal for families and entertaining.
- Luxuriously appointed Study/Home Offices in most models.
- Brick paver driveways, walks and pool areas.
Hammer Construction has had the good fortune of building over 900 homes across the state of Florida. Choosing to build your own house offers many benefits, most of which is the pleasure of fashioning your home after individual preferences, needs and tastes.
In order to better help clients build the home of their dreams, our business created our floor plans page that demonstrates the assortment of home options prospective owners can consider. Each floor plan incorporates its own unique characteristics, and each home we build includes hurricane impact glass on all exterior doors, sliding doors and windows.
Additionally, moving forward with one of our floor plans takes care of all impact fees, building permits, and all surveying tasks that needs to be done in order to start building. Plus, each prospective homeowner will be provided with engineered prints and will have builder’s risk insurance throughout the process.
If you are interested in browsing our floor plans, simply click here to view our model homes. Once inside, you can examine a drawing of the floor plans and dimensions. Additionally, you can also download and save larger versions of our floor plans to view later.